● Definitions of stress and mental health
● Explain causes and signs of stress
● Explain impact on physical and mental health
● Identify workplace stressors
● Explain Legal and Health and Safety implications
● Describe techniques for work-related stressors
● Explain how to improve physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and become resilient to stress and prevent burnout
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
● Explain what is meant by the term stress and pressure
● Understand the impact on physical and mental health
● Understand the importance of controlling stress
● Explain stress-related factors in the workplace
● Identify stress in colleagues and yourselves
● Identify how to improve wellbeing
● Develop a Reflection and Action Plan
Next Dates in Glasgow
20 February 2020
19 March 2020
Cost £85 includes handouts, tips and stress ball.
Small numbers to allow for learning and discussion.
For more information and to book a place on the next course, please complete form below.