To register for the next course, please complete form. We provide open courses and onsite at your premises for up to 12 attendees.
This half day course is suitable for all to attend and to understand what is bullying and how it can impact
on individuals, teams, managers and the workplace. This is unacceptable behaviour and learn how to deal
with it effectively.
▪ To raise awareness of bullying within the workplace
▪ Identify what is bullying and the impact on individuals
▪ Explain the legal position
▪ To recognise and prevent bullying behaviours
▪ To provide practical solutions and tools to address bullying in the workplace and prevention of
▪ To enable and build mutual trust, respect and safety of all within the workplace
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Understand and recognise the signs of being bullied
▪ Understand the impact of bullying
▪ Understand strategies and tools to cope with bullying behaviour
▪ Understand what is a respectful workplace
Suitable for teams, individuals, managers , team leaders, human resources, occupational health, health
and safety, business owners.
The course is interactive and includes group discussion, exercises and practical work. Numbers are limited
to keep groups small. Can go towards your CPD.
Other courses: IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness,
Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Goal Setting & Motivation, Mental Health Awareness.